What Are the Best Online Poker Casinos in 2023?
We’ve done extensive research to find you the best online poker casinos. Each online poker casino has been intensely scrutinized to ensure that you have an excellent online playing experience.
Is Playing Poker Online Games Legal In the UAE?
According to local gambling laws, Emirati citizens are permitted to gamble and play online poker in UAE on international gambling sites since the gambling laws of the UAE don’t apply to these sites.
Are Poker Online Games Rigged?
The short and sweet answer is no. These online poker sites have way too much to lose from rigging online poker real money games. Regulated sites undergo regular audits by licensing authorities to ensure that all games are fair.
Why Should You Play Poker Online?
One of the prime benefits of playing poker online is that you can enter a poker tournament online and play at your convenience from the comfort of your home, or anywhere else on your mobile phone anytime. It’s especially convenient for UAE players since offline poker is not allowed. Plus, you’ll find a wide variety of poker games, from virtual tables to live dealers.
How to Play Online Poker With Friends: The Best Online Poker Sites List
Some sites allow you to create your own poker club where you can invite your friends to participate in an online game. Players have the opportunity to play poker online for free or for real money.
All you have to do to play online poker with friends is to ensure that all your friends have an online account with the provider and then give them the codes to enter the private online poker game.
Popular online poker casinos that offer these services include:
- The World Series of Poker app
- ClubGG Poker
Are Online Poker and Live Poker Games Different?
Live poker involves playing against other players in a casino, and the other involves playing against a computer or other players online in a live dealer game.
Online poker games may feature 2x, 2.5x, or 3x the big blind, while in live games, you’ll find players opening for 5x or 6x (or more), particularly when playing lower stakes games.
Live players typically play ‘looser’ than players online when making preflop calls. This could be because those online players find it easier to click on the ‘call’ button than making a tough call during a live game and then living through the embarrassing experience of a wrong call.
Lastly, the pace of online poker games online is much faster than live poker, and online players may tend to find the live version a tad tedious.
|Online Poker: Did you know?|
|Poker online free games were first played in the Internet Relay Chat (IRC), an internet relay chat protocol for instant messaging.|
In 1998, Planet Poker was the first website that offered an online poker room with real-money games.
Three Important Tips to Know Before Playing Online Poker For Real Money
Before playing poker online for real money, you must be 100% sure of a few factors to ensure a rewarding playing experience. Let’s have a quick summary of what these factors are.
1. Master All the Rules, Positions, and Poker Hands
Since poker is a game of strategy and a degree of luck, we recommend that you find a poker site with a good poker strategy section for beginners to learn the fundamentals in one reliable place.
Take some time to learn the best hands in poker if you want positive results.
Master the difference between big and small blinds: small blind refers to the position immediately clockwise from the live dealer’s position (and must pay ⅓ to ⅔ of a big blind), and the big blind is the player that sits two positions clockwise from the live dealer’s position.
2. Ensure You Understand the Key Concepts of a Poker Strategy
- Bluff: When you raise a bet on a hand that you know won’t win the game or isn’t the best hand.
- Fold: When you discard your hand and forfeit your interests in the current pot. Folding your hand requires no further bets, and you can’t win.
- Check: When you pass the wager onto the player on your left without placing any wager. This can only be done when nobody in the game has made a wager on the current street. For example, a wager has been made on the current street, and your options are to ‘call’, ‘fold’, or ‘raise’.
- Call: You make a ‘call’ to match or ‘raise’ a wager. The wagering round will end when all players (who haven’t ‘folded’) have placed equal amounts. The player wins the pot if no opponents make a ‘call’ or ‘raise’.
- Raise: When you ‘raise’, you increase the size of the existing pot. You may make a subsequent ‘raise’ or ‘re-raise’. The player that makes a ‘raise’ after previously making a ‘check’ will make a ‘check-raise’.
- Limp: When you enter the pot by making a ‘call’ rather than a ‘raise’, it is called to ‘limp’ in. For instance, before the ‘flop’ in Texas Hold ’em, the player that doesn’t ‘raise’ but calls the big blind will be described as ‘limping’ in.
- Flop/Preflop: The ‘preflop’ happens before the ‘flop’, the first betting round. The ‘flop’ is the second round of betting. For example, the ‘flop’ is when three cards are dealt to each player (face up), where all the cards must be used to construct the five-card hand.
- Figuring out the odds: When you calculate the odds of the pot. Simply divide the total amount of the money you need to place in to make a ‘call’ by the total size of the current pot.
3. Choose Your Best Personal Online Poker Variants
There are many variants, from battles between you and the video poker computer to large intense table games between players. Each variant offers something unique and a range of rich options, which we’ve compiled in a quick summary.
- Texas Hold ’em: Each player gets two cards dealt to them, and several betting rounds are made where each of the five community cards is then revealed.
- Omaha: Each player is dealt four cards and must use two of their cards with three of the five community cards to get a final hand.
- 7-Card Stud: Has no community cards, and players place bets solely on the cards they’re dealt, resulting in fewer high hands.
- Five Card Draw: Each player is dealt five cards followed by a wagering round, and then up to three cards are discarded. Additional cards will be given back related to as many as were discarded.
|Online Poker: Did you know?|
|Texas Hold’em Poker is the most popular variant of poker played in the world and is also known as No-Limit Hold ’em (NLHE), which is then played with no-limit bets.|
How You Can Improve Your Game
The more you play poker games online, the better you’ll become at playing the game since you’ll learn various strategies as you go along. However, below is a summary of how you can improve your game immediately.
- Play when you feel like it
Never play poker online when you’re not having fun, as you’re more likely to make bad decisions when playing in a poor emotional state.
- Learn and understand the concept of Game Theory Optimal (GTO)
You can use GTO to optimize your gameplay and only play a variation of a poker game once you fully understand the basics to better your skills.
- Play fewer hands and play them aggressively…
Once you’ve mastered the basics, you can start playing more aggressively by understanding when the situation is perfect for grabbing that winning hand aggressively.
- Be patient!
In poker, patience is a virtue, so you should know when to wait and when the time is right.
- Analyse your opponents
Analysing your opponents is an important skill, and you should learn it well.
- Practice for free
There are various poker platforms online (such as WSOP) with a beginner section where players can learn to play like pros for free.
- Watch streamers to discover new tips
Follow top poker streamers like Jonathan Little, Lex Veldhuis, and Jason Somerville on Twitch to get the best poker-playing tips.
|Online Poker: Did you know?|
|Veldhuis is part of the PokerStars Team Online, and he has been playing professional poker for over 16 years and was awarded Streamer of the Year in 2018 at the Global Poker Awards.|
Somerville was the WSOP Champion of 2011 and was in the final money in the European Tour, World Poker Tour, and in five finals for the WSOP.
Enjoying Online Poker on Your Mobile Phone
With the leaps and bounds made in online casino technologies, UAE players can enjoy a chat, auto-bet, check, and fold automatic commands at online live dealer games anywhere, 24/7. There’s no limit to mobile phone poker variations you can access on the go.
Global Online Poker, Anywhere and Anytime
Many global poker-playing sites offer Emirates players an incredible online playing experience. You can join a poker site today and get your strategy on like a pro in no time. Each poker website has unique offerings, tournaments, and various variations. Check out our top recommended online poker casinos we’ve vetted for you, so you don’t have to. Good luck!